The applicants can register online from 16th April 2018
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1250./- by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Symbiosis Statistical Institute, payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as DD in “Make Payment”Tab and click “Submit”.
- Write your xxx details and name at the backside of the DD.
- Take a print of the payment advice form, sign & send it along with the DD to Symbiosis Statistical Institute only at,
Symbiosis Statistical Institute(SSI),
Senapati Bapat Road,
Ph: 020-25925354 OR 25925355
- Alternatively, you can also pay online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking with the payment gateway link provided in the form, when you choose the mode of Payment as Online Payment in the “Make Payment”Tab before clicking “Submit”.
- Symbiosis Statistical Institute (SSI) will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment for SSI.
Reservation of seats
The following will be reservation rules that shall be followed while admitting Indian Students:
- Scheduled Caste – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe – 7.5%
- Differently abled – 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 over and above programme intake
Policy of admission against vacant seats under reserved category
In case some seats remain vacant due to the non-availability of suitable candidates in the category of reservations then the information about the vacant seats will be reported to Symbiosis International University. With the permission of the Vice Chancellor, the seats will be converted to the general category seats and shortlisted students will be offered these seats.
|M.Sc (Applied Statistics)||Full Time||2 years||30||Graduates with Statistics/Mathematics at principal or subsidiary level from any recognized University/ Institution of National importance with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade.
Students appearing for final year examinations can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.