A seasoned analytics professional with over a decade of extensive experience in diverse industries including banking, financial services, consulting and software product development. Currently working with Citi Bank in fraud analytics space. Prior to Citi, he had worked in SAS Research and Development Center, GE Capital, Persistent Systems and TCS.
Have worked across Fraud and Anti-Money laundering analytics, Credit card scorecard development, Loss Forecasting and residual risk management. Worked across multiple platforms/technologies for statistical modeling such as SAS, Python, Spark, Hadoop, H2o, and Data Robot.
Currently pursuing PhD in Statistics in the Symbiosis Statistical Institute at Symbiosis International University advised by Prof. Sharvari Shukla.
Prior to that, received Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Statistics from Department of Statistics, University of Pune.
- Rare event modeling, Outlier detection
- Big data analytics
- Statistical Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Time Series Forecasting
- Delivered a session on ‘Application of Statistics in Fraud analytics’ at guest speaker series at SSI. Mar’2021.
- Delivered lecture series on Machine Learning for new joiners at TCS. Nov’2016 to Mar’2020.
- Delivered workshop on ‘Machine Learning using Python’ at Dept. of Statistics, University of Pune. Aug’2020.
- Delivered a session on ‘Recent Trends in Statistics’ at Symbiosis Statistical Institute. Mar’2019
- Delivered multiple sessions on ‘Application of Statistics in real world’ across various colleges in Pune University.
- SAS certified BASE programmer. SAS Institute.
- SAS certified Advanced programmer. SAS Institute.
- SAS certified Statistical business analyst using SAS 9.0
- Cleared CT-1 and CT-3 papers of Actuarial society of India. Institute of Actuary India.
- Working as an Assistant Vice President in Fraud Analytics
- Leading a team of Model development and Innovation.
Tata Consultancy Services
- Worked as Anti Money Laundering Model development for US based Bank
- Developed Risk scoring Models for identifying Money Laundering activities
SAS Research and Development Centre
- Worked on Analytics product development domain
- Developed Forecasting engine for retail domain. New product forecasting.
GE Capital (Genpact)
- Worked on Loss Forecasting and residual risk management for one of the big Auto-Finance organization in US
- Worked on Price Optimization and Offer Optimization for Canadian and South African Banks.
- Worked from US office.